If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Graphic 45 ~ Le' Romantique

So I'm a touch late with my normal Thursday post but hopefully this will have been worth the wait.  After receiving the stunning Graphic 45 Le' Romantique Deluxe kit, my wedding shower gift problem was instantly solved.  Little did I know how long finishing it would take me.  Ha ha.  Below is an 8 page album using the Deluxe kit.


Take a look through the album below to see all the gorgeous papers from this line. On the front cover, I used the Tarnished Brass Crackle Paint to rough up the edge and finished off the corners with Idea-Ology Photo Corners.  All flourishes throughout were created with Liquid Pearls on transparency paper.




The album is filled with verses from the Bible that come in handy in a new marriage.  They come in handy in an older marriage too!






Chandelier stamp is by Inkadinkadoo.  All border punches used are Martha Stewart border punches.










And my final page, although I didn't do much to it, because I loved the paper so much.




I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter this weekend!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers