If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Still playin' in the Cosmo Cricket Garden

Okay, I am still playing in the garden and having a blast. This Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety 6 x 6 pad is just the funnest paper ever! Here are two quick layouts I finished up this week. On the first one I used 2 sheets of Bo Bunny Double Dot for the base.


I cut a scallop shape out of the yellow and layered it over the blue. I will use the cut out on another layout – waste not, want not! The grass is cut from the Zooballoo and the font is from the All Mixed Up cartridge.



I just love these Chicks from the Garden Varitey Ready Set Chip sticker sheet. I also love love love the 6 x 6 red paper with the chicks on it! And I think the fat little bows are the perfect accent to finish off this super simple layout!


This second layout was super simple too! I love the all green color scheme. My ugly avocado green bath tub actually looks good on this layout! LOL


The background paper is from DCWV Garden party stack. It coordinates beautifully with the 6 x6 polka dot paper from the Garden Variety stack. And the cute little pea chip board stickers and boarder ~ forgetaboutit!


The title is cut from the New Arrival Cartridge and the lace boarder is a Fiskars punch. Green organdy ribbon , Prima Esprites and a bit of green Stickles finishes this layout. Super simple, super cute!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers