If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Leaps and Bounds!

Here's a super simple layout using one of the gorgeous papers from the Webster's Pages~ Lullaby Lane~ Deluxe Scrapbook Kit. These papers are so detailed that your really only have to add some pictures and you would have a wonderful layout.


 I used all of the big prima flowers in this kit on an earlier layout so I wanted to show you that you can make your own blooms pretty easily. 


I cut flowers shapes (3 at 1.5 inches and 2 at 1 inch for each flower) from the bazzill bling cardstock included in this kit. After punching a hole in the center of each flower, I sprayed each one with Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist until completely saturated and crumpled them up, tightly.  I un-crumpled and layered five flowers (2 smaller on top) and secured with a brad.  Then I foofed them till I liked the way they looked.  I used a heat gun to "set" each flower and attached a Prima Grape leaf that I had misted with glimmer mist.  Although they sound like a lot of work they are really super simply and add so much dimension to your page.  Go ahead and give them a try.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers