If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Basic Grey & Pink Paislee



I was working with the Green at Heart Class Kit from Basic Grey.  They always come up with wonderful layouts that you can create, however, I also like the challenge of using the kit to come up with a new look.  Here, I took half the elements in the kit to create this page about Sisters.




I used a stencil to create the die cut background and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  The edge of the circle photo mat is the patterned paper, cut into strips and folded into pleats.  The Take Notes circle tag was perfect for my title. Each Take Note tag has an optional overlay (such as the flower pattern below).




I used the Pink Paislee 365 Degree Deluxe Kit to create this fun Fair page below.  The colors in this kit are so fun and bright.  I created a 12" swirl as a background for my photos.  After printing off the photos, I cropped them and added them to the swirl background, letting the edges of the photos overlap the ends.  After fixing all the photos to my template, I trimmed the edges into the swirl pattern.  I added a title, journaling a few embellishments and my quick and easy page was complete.   


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers