If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Basic Grey~ Nook and Pantry

I just love food themed paper ~ it's so easy to be "punny" with it!  That's just what I did with the Basic Grey~ Nook and Pantry Scrapbook paper kit.  I paired it with cuts from the Cricut Preserves cartridge and some Prima Flowers.


The photo is double matted and pop dotted on to a 10.5" pear cut on the "pear tart" paper from the Preserves cartridge.  I inked the edges with brown to make it stand out from the background.  A big white Prima, a button and a bow of brown organdy ribbon make this pear super cute!


The smaller pear is cut from scraps of Bazzil & Bo Bunny at 4.5 inches.  I added some white Primas and buttons to balance the bottom of the layout. 


To finish off the layout, I cut the title at 1.5 inches and layered the word "pear" to make it pop.  I added a tiny brown brad and prima flower just for fun.  The faux stitching (white gel pen) adds additional interest.


This layout has huge impact with very little time invested.  Kits are the key to super easy layouts because all the matching is done for you. 

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers