If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Finishing up my Pink Paislee Queen Bee

Like I said in the last post I just adore this KOTM and I am a little sad that all of my Pink Paislee ~ Queen Bee Delux kit is gone. :( I was able to make another layout using the Cricut Create a Critter and the Keystone Font Cartridge. The embelishments in this kit are amazing, especial the Prima Say it in Pearls and Roses!



 I used the Cricut Create a Critter to cut the frame, bee and hive.



I love the Pink Paislee Expressions Chipboard Alpha Stickers and although as with any chipboard stickers there wasn't enough to say everything I wanted, I was able to match the font fairly well using the Cricut Keystone font.



I just love the way this layout turned out. Although the embellies are a bit feminine, the colors just felt masculine so it worked out perfect for my sweet little son!



I took all the left over bits and made this card.


I used the Cricut Preserves Cartridge for the pear. Isn't it just the cutest? The sentiment is from the Clear Dollar set Tangy Trio. I spritzed the Prima Leaf with Psst... Shimmer Spritz Gold to add just a bit of glitz and finished it off with a cream colored sateen bow!


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers