If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Pink Paisley ~ Queen Bee

Luscious ~ that is the only way I can describe the Pink Paislee ~Queen Bee ~Deluxe Scrapbook Kit.  The colors are muted and lovely and the embellishments are divine! As I was opening the Prima Debutante Stem I noticed how cool the packaging was and couldn't bear to just toss it. 


Instead, I cleaned the sticker off of the back, cut a heart out the Honeycomb Paper and adhered it to the back with spray glue and cut the excess off.


Just look how pretty it looks with the Pink Paislee Expressions Chipboard Alpha Stickers on it.  I love the distressed look of these beautiful letters.


I like to use my Xyron sticker maker on thin ribbon like the pretty dingle ball ribbon included in this kit.  It makes it a snap to put down. 


And just look how beautiful it all came together.  I cant wait to use the rest of this beautiful paper and all the beautiful embellishments!


0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers