If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Christmas Tag Album with Melissa Frances and Basic Grey





































I (well, not me...really my husband makes me) have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving before the Christmas decor makes it's long trek down from the attic. Almost here! Almost here! I love the magic of Christmas, and my children are just old enough to be enthralled with all of the special magic Christmas brings. As I sat and thought about how Thankful I am for my family, I had a wonderful time creating this look back at the last few Christmas' with my children. I can't wait to display this on my scrap desk!! I loved mixing the vintage styles from both Melissa Frances' Christmas line and Basic Grey's Wassail line. Both so beautiful with lovely muted colors. I loved the Melissa Frances Christmas Ticket Book, I also covered some of Melissa Frances' chipboard shapes with fabric for extra texture, plus I added a few Tattered Angels Glimmer and Glass chips. Happy Thanksgiving! (and I can start decorating on Friday!)
Posted by Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers