If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

She's gone BATTY! Pink Paislee and Glimmer Mist







I've been playing with my Glimmer Mist and Glimmer Mist screens and have had the best time!! I wanted to do a super simple Halloween layout of my daughter highlighting her bat costume, but it needed some magic. I wanted to mimic some of the swirls on the Pink Paislee paper. So I took the Fanciful Glimmer Screen swirl , laid it on my already torn out moon, sprayed Gold on the moon to get the swirl effect, then quickly flipped the screen over (with the wet Glimmer Mist on it) onto the black Pink Paislee Vintage Moon. Sooooooo cool! Glimmer Mist is my new favorite thing. I joke that I spray everything, and seriously wonder if I could spray it in my hair :-).
Posted by Catherine

1 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Adorable page. I love my glimmer mist, too!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers