If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Voice Recorder Christmas Card







Here's how you make someones Christmas a little extra special: Make a cute little Christmas card, attach a voice recorder, record a special message and mail to the lucky recipient. I guarontee (that's guarantee with a southern accent!) you'll make someone smile! I think I'm going to let my kids record a special song and send it to their great grandmother! I was thinking how special this might be for someone far, far away....



These are so easy to use, you just press the little red record button with a pen and start singing! You push the big button to play the message. I designed my card so most of the recorder is hidden and added a (kind hard to see) red "button" to push, with "instructions" on the little tag. "Push the button". (Get it? They actually get to push a real button!) Whaa laaa....instant tears in their eyes! Your job is done, you've created a special gift they won't soon forget.
I think I'm going to use another one and capture my son singing his favorite Thomas song, so I can play that little voice anytime I want. OK, now I'm going to get emotional. Or, maybe Jingle Bells on a Christmas page! Or how about a birthday card with a little voice singing "Happy Birthday"? Or telling someone how much they mean to you. Or....

Posted by Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers