If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

And now on to my next obsession...Copic Markers!

Copic Sketch Markers~Basic 36 set



A marker?? Come on... how could anyone be obsessed with a marker?? Yes, I admit this question has entered my mind more than once as I pondered my NEED for these life changing writing utensils. Okay, life changing may be a bit much but as I find myself visiting the numerous tutorials and blogs dedicated to Copics I am seeing how they will change the way I scrapbook. Here is one of my favorite tutorials on the sketch marker that I stumbled upon in my quest. Belle Papier by Julia Stainton She gives beautiful examples and clear instructions on the many techniques of using this marker... I think I see an airbrush system in my future... I can't believe I just said that.
And for the beginner that still is not quite sure whether they want to invest in a set of markers.... Copic presents the Copic Ciao Markers. These are are the perfect choice for beginning artists. These round shaped pens are made specifically for those who want to try markers for the first time. The same great benefits of the Sketch marker- just a smaller size and smaller price tag. These are in sets of 36 markers. We have set 36A, 36B, 36C and 36D in stock.
And don't forget the colorless blender! Perfect for blending colors and highlighting.
And now for the cherry on top... The Copic Atyou Spica Glitter Pens... yes, I said glitter. This is not your typical glitter pen. This pen comes in 12 transparent colors and contains pigment based, non-toxic, acid-free ink. It is archival and has a no-clog tip and micro glass flakes for maximum sparkle. Best of all this pen will write for over 360 yards- twice the length of other writing pens.

These are all in stock now and would make a great holiday gift for yourself or that special person in your life!
Posted by Tammy

2 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

I want to use Copics!!!! But, I've not known how!! You'll have to teach me!

Anonymous said...

i just used these for the1st time this weekend. I couldn't understand how anyone could spend 6 bucks on one marker...but now I can. heheh! They're awesome...and I plan on buying some after Christmas. Oh, and thanks for the heads up on the blender marker. That sounds cool!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers