If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

How to make a teacher happy!!








I have 10 teachers that I wanted to create little gifts for...and I made these for around $6 each, mostly just using up my stash! I found the tall glass apothecary jars for $4 each at Marshalls, and the smaller round jars at the Dollar Store for $1 each. I went to Costco and bought a HUGE bin of those wonderful *melt in your mouth* peppermint candy for $7. Ohhhh...you should smell my craft area!! Peppermint!!
My big hint is that all of the ribbon is held in place with glue dots...just a few! I also handpainted the "candy" on top with Staz-On ink! I made the circular tags using my Spellbinders Die, then just using up scraps laying around, from Prima Leaves, Melissa Frances Tags, Glimmer Mist, Stickles, buttons, ribbons, brads, twine, I created these special candy jars. I have written personal messages on the back of each of the tags....Won't these put a smile on their faces??? Merry Christmas, and thank you to all of you teachers out there!

Posted by Catherine

3 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are fabulous!! They look great and the teachers will love them! Great job!

Anonymous said...

these are awesome!!! I may have to "borrow" your idea :)

Catherine Couch Doucette said...

oh...lift away!! I love to inspire people!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers