If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

So many things...not a layout in sight.

Whew!  I have been Delovely-ing my entire scrap room.  I was able to make so many things with this bright, colorful Deluxe kit.  Here are the promised projects from last week.


First up...some attempt to control the Silly Bandz craze in our house.  If you have a kid, then you know what I'm talking about.  I found these two wood boxes at a local craft store in the clearance section.  The girls picked out their favorite pictures from the Delovely Die Cut card sheet and I got to work. 




Then I went to work on a stack of cards.  I went a bit Copic crazy I think.  For this card I stamped the Hummingbird (Inkadinkado) and used the other half of the flower from the box above to complete.  The dots are Liquid Pearls (Lemon Yellow) to create some flair.




This little cutie is a Tina Wenke stamp.  He paired quite well with the bright colors of the Delovely kit.  I created a window in the card by using the Large Label Nestabilities die. The border is the Double Loop punch by Martha Stewart




And finally, I grabbed several of the Die Cut cards from the Delovely card sheet and made this cute anniversary card.  The oval backgrounds are Nestabilities dies and I finished with faux stitching around the edges.




Can you believe it? Not a layout in sight.  This was very unusual for me.  But I have some layouts planned for my next project involving a little bit of Paradise.  Stay tuned...

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers