If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Little Yellow Bicycle~ Fresh Print Traveler


Tammy sent me some Little Yellow Bicycle Fresh Print Traveler to play with. As soon as I saw it, it just said "Fall" to me. Deep oranges and blues...fall! I just got my PaperTrey Ink's Vintage Picnic and loved, loved, loved the pumpkins. This was the first stamp I pulled out and it did not disappoint. I colored the scene with Copic's...and I need to get better about taking a picture of the color's I use. Obviously I used oranges and browns, and I stick to the "buy one color you love...and two of it's friends". I buy a color I love, then one color up for highlights, and one color down for shading. Last, I torn a small strip of muslin fabric and tied a small bow.


Happy Harvest! It'll be here before we know it.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers