If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Webster's Pages ~ Nature's Storybook


Nature's Storybook is my favorite of Webster's Pages fall releases. The rich colors in this collection are fabulous, from creams to violets to navy blues. The pallette is perfect for this picture of myself and my four cousins. It's not often that you are blessed with being very close to your family growing up and becoming wonderful friends as adults. I had to capture this "special bond" in our family.




I used the Martha Stewart doily punch to create a double layered photo mat. I have a suspicion that we might be seeing some more Martha Stewart punches, in the Shoppe's future. The patterned papers are rich with items to use as die cuts. I cut out several butterflies, bent up the wings and glued down for a dimensional embellishment. I grabbed several of the patterns and die cut a bunch of flowers adding some solid color flowers as well. As you can see, I didn't have any problem die cutting right through words or lines. It adds character to your flowers.




Once again Webster's Pages never fails to impress me.

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers