If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Cosmo Cricket Snorkel (the cutest paper ever!)






If you are a paper addict like I am, you know that you sometimes come across a paper that transports you to a particular time or place. When I saw Snorkel...I went straight to the beach! Oh, the colors, the fish, the adorable quotes!! It makes me want those warm beach breezes and children playing on the sand. So, so cute. I created these two cards, and what fun I had while playing with this paper! I pop-dotted the fish for dimension and added Glimmer Mist for some sparkle! Who wants a popsicle??

Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers