If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Cupcake Box Mini Kit ~My Little Shoebox~

Cupcakes just make you smile, don't they?? You are instantly transported back to being 6 years old...when the world is perfect when there is a cupcake sitting in front of you! Here's a way that you can bring that smile to someone's face...imagine that smile when they find this little surprise waiting for them?? In this kit you get everything you need to personalize two cupcake boxes (with the specially made insert to hold the cupcake in place), two blank cards and envelopes, and the cutest little cupcake stamp. The paper by My Little Shoebox is bright and cheerful, and you will recieve 4 sheets of patterned paper, 2 sheets of Bazzill cardstock, ribbon, tulle, a "frosting" die cut, some Prima hydrangea flowers and a clear cupcake stamp.


Unfortunatly, my adorable cupcake prop does not come with this set...but is it not the cutest thing ever??

I loved the butterflies and cut them out to have them "fluttering" all over the box. For the flower on top of the box, I cut out several flowers from the paper, spritzed them with Glimmer Mist and rolled the edges up. When it dried, I attached my cupcake circle (which I cut with my Spellbinder die) to a heavy gauge wire, then held it in place with a button and lots of glue :-). I also spritzed my "frosting" die cut with Bubble Gum pink Glimmer mist and attached it to my envelope. Finally, I embellished the stamped cupcake images with Stickles and Glimmer Mist to make them shine. Ya gotta have some bling!




Okay, I know you are going to ask so I'll go ahead and tell you.... that most adorable cupcake was made by Valerie in the IOPG design group. Keep an eye on her auctions- she may be selling these beauties soon! Wouldn't they be the perfect addition to your kit?




I can't wait to see what you guys can create with this kit!


Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers