If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Hello, Friend!



Here's a cute little gift I whipped up for a friend...and I love finding ways to use up my m-a-s-s-i-v-e Prima Flower stash!! I aged the frame using Tim Holtz crackle paint, and attached tons of Prima's that I doused in Glimmer Mist, the added Stickles to the centers. I can't wait to give this to my friend who is having a hard time right now, hope this cheers her up!


**We just wanted to let our customers and readers know that Tammy is busy, busy, busy working on getting the new website for Lil Lambs Boutique up and running...won't be long now! Keep checking in, it'll be darling!

Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers