If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Quick little tag!



When I've just a minute to create (which seems to happen a LOT around here...that nap time is just not long enough some days!) I make something little that still will bring a smile to my face. Using the stamp from our kit, I made these birthday tags by cutting shapes from my Spellbinder dies, stamping the image, water coloring the image, then spritzing with Pearl Glimmer Mist. Instant adorable! I love to hang these from doorknobs, or car doors, or simply as a gift tag. You get a ton of use from this month's kit!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers