If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Happy Mother's Day! ~Webster's Pages~


What a special day today is, not only for my Mom...but now being a Mother myself. Our tradition always involves me giving my Mom large potted flowers so she can have them the rest of the summer. I'm looking forward to my day of "fancy brunch" and root beer floats (my request :-D). Here's the card I created for my Mom...Happy Mother's Day, Momma! Papers are by Webster's Pages (my latest obsession...I talked Tammy at Lil' Lambs Boutique into carrying this line! I just love the soft, romantic style...), and I drew the bluebird and colored with Copic's!


Also thinking about Mother's today...here's a layout I did with Webster's Pages and my grandmother. She is the little girl on the right...this was taken probably around 1925 or so. I love how Webster's Pages easily lends itself to scrapping vintage pictures! Their paper reminds me of walking through a dream...



I journaled onto the vellum page they have, I found one of my pens would write and not smudge onto the vellum!

Happy Mother's Day!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers