If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

My first Copic attempt...

I'm officially in love. With markers. Do you think my husband will mind?? Naaahhh...

The Copic's are amazing, they color so smooth and vibrant, I now see why they are so popular! Tammy at Lil Lambs Boutique has them in stock! It's hard to describe, but it's almost like the ink saturates the paper, you don't have to actually color so much like I did with other markers I've used. I have a lot to learn...and I hope to take a Copic certification class!

I hadn't made some of my Mother's Day cards yet and I made these up real quick last night. I quick stamped the flowers and butterfly, heat embossed, then colored with Copic markers! I love to send little cards to my friends and family that are Mother's too...Mom's do not get enough credit, so I always try to send a little card to all of the special Mom's in my life.





Thanks for taking a peek and Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers