If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

JustRite Stamps ~Alphabets~

Hello all!

I wanted to share a quick little project I did using my JustRite Stamps alphabet! These stamps come with three different sizes of letter, and for this I used the 95 pt size. It is sooooo great to have individual letter stamps this large!

As you can see if my picture, I have some lovely Flow Blue China that I inherited from my Great Grandmother. It's the real deal :0) So, it only makes an appearance a few times a year, Thanksgiving being one of them! I did not want to detract from my china, and I love the juxtaposition of the natural elements with the formal...so, using a Tall Gable Box cut from acetate, I created my Thanksgiving place cards.


To create my leaf, I die cut it from a Spellbinder die (using red card stock), drew lines and shadows with my Copics, then gave them two coats of Rock Candy by Ranger (I can't stop using this stuff!!!!). They actually look like real leaves with the crackle the Rock Candy created!


The kiddos and I gathered tons of acorns to fill our boxes (*note to self* always cook acorns on low heat in the oven to prevent them all from sprouting. ask me how I figured this out :0) ) I simply tied jute around the box, added my leaf, and stamped our initials onto a tag using my alphabet set from JustRite Stampers.




Are these not the most beautiful acorns?? Oh, how I do love fall!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers