If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Pink Paislee is a hit with Amber Road


Aside from the fact that the color combination is gorgeous in this Amber Road paper kit by Pink Paislee, look at the patterns and designs. I love the look of the red damask patterned paper, the shape of the die cut paper and incredible journaling cards. It has it all.




Before I used the vibrant, red flip side of the jouranling cards sheet, I made sure I cut out all the cards I would use first. After doing that, I didn't need to worry about how much of the red paper I used. Strip piecing on your layout gives you the ability to use many of the patterns in your paper kit, without using a lot of paper. More paper equals more layouts and that gives you a nice return for your dollar!




I frequently choose a lot of my embellishments straight from the patterned paper itself. The tree blossoms were easily cut out with my exacto knife (I highly recommend a Swivel Exacto Knife). I popped up about 3/4 of the flowers with pop dots to give nice dimension to my layout.




If you are not a fan of the one picture per layout style that is out right now, then add additional "sound bytes," as I call them. Choose several photographs and crop them into 2" squares. They are an easy addition to your layout without significantly changing your design.




Happy Scrapping!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers