If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Fancy Pants ~ Little Sprout 2 Ways


This morning I offer you the Little Sprout paper kit collection in two very different ways. Fancy Pants created this adorable, double sided line that will work for either boys or girls. The Shoppe even has a Deluxe Kit of the Month featuring these cute papers.




First up, is the boys. Although this line has a lot of blues and greens, which I took full advantage of here, this can easily be turned into a girly layout as well. Instead of backing the lower half with the swirly green paper, you could back it with the coral polka dot paper instead. Add pastel blue and coral buttons and ink the edges in a coordinating color. There you have a fun, girly layout.




The blue paper with fancy flourish, just screamed Little Angel to me. So I grabbed this picture of my oldest at 3 months and went to work. Big patterns such as this one shouldn't intimidate you. Instead of trying to work around the big pattern, I used an exacto knife to cut around the lower part of the pattern and upper corner, and then slipped my photo into the middle of it. I moved the photo down into the slot enough so the upper part of the flourish could work as an anchor or photo corner for the top.




Our friend Melissa, the Quilling Queen, inspired me to try my hand at this renewed art. I attempted to quill this butterfly below and although it was not too difficult, I could certainly use a lot more practice for sure.




I also tried these little fringe flowers which turned out pretty cute, I think. In the next day or so, I'll be adding some how-to's for these little embellies on my blog.




Enjoy your Little Sprout collection!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers