If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Postcards from Paris

Happy Thursday friends! I just can't come up with the proper words to describe how beautiful the four new lines of Webster's Pages are. Today we're featuring "Postcards from Paris". Just so romantic! Here is a quick birthday card I made for a friend using the fabric fancies and these sweet papers. I even tucked in a memory capsule from my Tim Holtz goodies.

Postcards from Paris:



Lots more of Webster's Pages to come! Right now I'm off to list all of the new BoBunny that the UPS man just dropped off! My fun never ends!
Have a great evening!

Tammy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers