If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Webster's Pages ~JOY~



It's a lovely late fall day here in North Carolina...one of those rare 70 degree November days. The last of the leaves remind me that it is still fall, with Christmas just around the corner! Here's a perfect little project full of Christmas JOY!

Tammy sent me THIS amazing Deluxe Kit by Webster's Pages "Home for the Holidays" to play with. Ok, OK...truth be told, I begged for the opportunity to work with this paper :0) So beautiful, very vintage Christmas...gives me the "warm and fuzzies" just looking at it! I love to cut apart Webster's Pages and use the lovely elements anywhere I please.


This project started with THIS Kaiser Craft Joy sign.

Here's how I did my project:

1. Paint the JOY sign cream.
2. Trace the letters onto one piece of paper, cut and adhere with Modge Podge.
3. Cut out my favorite elements from the paper and Modge Podge into place. I also used the fabric elements...but treated them the same as the paper.
4. Ink the edges.
5. Cover the piece with Rangers Distress Paint Rock Candy to age and crackle the entire piece...and while wet, lightly sprinkle glitter all over.



I have the perfect room to put this in! I love to decorate with deep red, and always have at least one small room in my house "Botticelli Red". This little sign will be so lovely in my 1/2 bath, just over the sink!



Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers