If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Olivia hits the mark!

We have a few new deluxe kits in stock now and Olivia by BasicGrey is one of my favorites! We were excited to be able to put the new Prima Say it in Pearls and Flowers in these kits. The picture does not do them justice.... they are full of glittery goodness!
I'm sure many of you have gone through this... this summer my son decided that the only shirt he will wear is an R2D2 shirt. Now he has a ton of cute clothes but somehow no matter what I give him to wear he ends up in this shirt. What is a scrappin' mom to do?? How can I possibly scrap him in the same shirt over and over again?? So when I saw the Olivia line I had to chuckle a bit. It fit the shirt perfectly! Now, how do I get him to smile??



0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers