If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Bo Bunny ~Unforgettable~ Black Paper Kit






When I first saw this wonderful line of paper from Bo Bunny, I thought, "Oh, how perfect for a wedding page!". The blacks and creams of this line are so classy. But, the layout that came out first was a beach scene? Go figure! I loved the bright blue picture agains the creams and khaki's. Then I started a wedding page, and I did one of my parents. My father passed away almost two years ago, and I have not been able to bring myself to do any scrapping of him, but it did feel very healing in a way to do this page. My new years resolution is to try and scrap more family besides just my cute kiddos! I also used Ink, Prima Crystals, and Stickles to add a little bling to the pictures. The "1969" is done with Glimmer Mist...I have to find a way to use Glimmer Mist on almost everything ;-).

Posted by Catherine

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers