If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Let's Talk Tags!

I love making little tags, especially if I don't have long to be creative. They are quick and satisfying! Tags have always been fun for me, and I especially love making them for gifts, or even for little cards, so I thought I would show you several I've made recently using the Spellbinders Dies! I know I've talked about these dies before, but they are definitely worth visiting again and again. Very versatile, and make tag making a SNAP!

You can see I have a theme with these: round tags, with a scalloped edge, definitely my favorite combination. Look closely though, you see that I have various combinations of circles and scallop shapes. You can make a very elaborate tag with lots of layers, or keep it fairly plain with one round and one scalloped.






Happy Tagging!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers