If you are looking for inspiration and ideas for your kits purchased at Lil' Lamb's Boutique, you've come to the right place. Some of the best paper crafters on the web are here to keep you up to date with new kits, tutorials and project ideas.

Fancy Pants ~ To Trick or to Treat?


Tammy created an incredibly fun Fancy Pants Halloween Deluxe Kit that I've been using this past week. I have two very girly girls and at first glance I wasn't sure how in the world I could work any of their froo-frooy costumes into this whimiscal line. However, the wonderful thing about the Fancy Pants Trick or Treat line featured in this kit is the double sided papers. The fronts feature the fun and ghoulish side of Halloween and the backsides have more subdued patterns.




I ended up making two layouts using both sides of the papers. The layouts couldn't be more different so hopefully this will inspire you to think in more than just the obvious way for some of the papers you buy.


As most of you have seen from our current challenge running, you don't have to use themed paper for the intended purpose for which it was created. Below I used the front sides of the Trick or Treat line to capture things that just freak me out.




Then, I flipped all the papers over and used them to make this very flowery Halloween layout of my girls.





I couldn't resist adding the Rock Candy Crackle paint to my photo mats and flowers and really like how the effect turned out. Rock Candy goes on clear so you don't lose any of the pattern or color underneath.




The Bling It pack by Basic Grey, included in the kit was perfect for the bases of my flowers.




I had some extra bling leftover and decided to make this cute little butterfly as well. Bling never has to stay in it's original form. So, get those scissors and cut it apart to suit your needs.




We'd love to see your take on this line. Drop us a link to your layouts in the comment section below so we can see how you used this wonderful kit.


Have a safe Halloween this weekend!

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Lil' Lambs Followers